Pages

Kudos …to me!

So I received news that I am featured as the 'Member of the Week' over at Studio30+ and I'm pumped!

I mean, I could be all bashful and say, aw you shouldn't have.  But honestly, I'm so thrilled! Thank you! It's nice to receive encouragement, and I'll take it in whatever form it comes.

Especially when it is from a community of writers that I truly admire.

I appreciate creativity - in all its forms - and I find writing to be just one of many artistic avenues to participate in. I don't always do it perfectly and it isn't always the best stuff out there on the entire world wide web, but I enjoy it and am glad to share it with whoever is inspired to read. There is so much beauty to be found in the creating process - in the here and now - not just in the masterpiece itself.

I just read another blogger encouraging us to celebrate in times like these {emphasis mine} :


"... you can celebrate what you’ve had the courage to put out there. And the point is not to get it picked up. The point is to put it out there in the most honest, true-to-you way possible, and it will connect. So if you haven’t put it out there, please, put it out there. Don’t be afraid. Don’t wait until it’s perfect.

The trolls will always be trolls, but there are so many more beautiful and generous people who will receive what you give, whose heart will break because of the beauty of who you are and what you’re willing to pour out."

So true. 

…and thanks =)







like my blog? take a minute and click to vote for me!